bills bar

QB Bills

i'm going to new york for the weekend and wanted to know the best place to watch the game

also, i'm going to the sunday nighter (giants at philly)...if anyone has any knowledge, can you let me know the best way to go about getting tickets for the game? i don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg on stubhub

i'm going to new york for the weekend and wanted to know the best place to watch the game

also, i'm going to the sunday nighter (giants at philly)...if anyone has any knowledge, can you let me know the best way to go about getting tickets for the game? i don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg on stubhub

mcfaddens

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

McFaddens, easily to watch the game. Bills Backer bar in NY, great wing and drink specials, and awesome atmosphere