Fitz injured hand on Sunday

b stein 22

“I just got it stepped on during the game,” he said. ’It was actually on one of the plays they jumped offsides on and Andy (Levitre) shoved the guy coming across and he ended up landing on me and stepping on my hand. But there’s just some swelling nothing too big.”

I remember the play but I don't remember what quarter that was in...

“I just got it stepped on during the game,” he said. ’It was actually on one of the plays they jumped offsides on and Andy (Levitre) shoved the guy coming across and he ended up landing on me and stepping on my hand. But there’s just some swelling nothing too big.”

I remember the play but I don't remember what quarter that was in...

I think that play was in the 1st QTR. I'll go check the play by play page.

Buffalo Bills at 6:59

1-10-DET 46 (6:59) PENALTY on DET-N.Suh, Neutral Zone Infraction, 5 yards, enforced at DET 46 - No Play.

1-5-DET 41 (6:59) F.Jackson up the middle to DET 34 for 7 yards (T.McBride, A.Spievey). R3

(6:20) R.Fitzpatrick pass short left to F.Jackson to DET 28 for 6 yards (J.Peterson, A.Smith). Swing pass, caught at

DET 40.

1-10-DET 34

2-4-DET 28 (5:48) F.Jackson left guard to DET 21 for 7 yards (A.Smith, A.Spievey). R4

1-10-DET 21 (5:11) PENALTY on DET-C.Williams, Encroachment, 5 yards, enforced at DET 21 - No Play.

Both penalties in the same drive in the 1st QTR.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/54854/BUF_Gamebook.pdf