Eric Moulds

QB Bills

BSD: In 2002 you had the best single-season wide receiver numbers in franchise history. 100 receptions for 1292 yards and 10 TDs. What was that season like playing for the first time with Drew Bledsoe, along with Peerless Price?

EM: It was great playing with Drew Bledsoe and Peerless Price . I still tall to Drew every week and we think what might of been if they didn’t break the three of us up. But those two guys made it fun to play the game every week and are still great friends of mine today.

That really depressed me to read that.

I'll never forget a game against the Ravens that we were getting blown out in I think in 2004, where Moulds chased down the db after an interception and made the tackle, and had a quote post game where he gave credit to Bills of the past who taught him to never give up no matter the odds, and never quit on a play.

I also hold Gregg Williams sort of responsibe for Moulds statistical nosedive. For going for a td drive in a meaningless ot game against The Bengals when we could've just kicked a fg. Moulds ended up tearing a groin muscle during the drive, and never could quite regain his speed. Had that never happened, he would've had a few years of high productivity left in him. Up until that injury in 03 he was on his way to another monster year. After that injury from week 8 2003-2007 he only had 3 100 yard games