I know i am a typical whining Bills Fan

plenzmd1

I did not see this anywhere else, if someone already mentioned this sorry in advance. That first Bears touchdown, on the angle they show right before the PA, clearly the ball hits the ground and then bounces back into Olsons hand. Am I being a typical whininy Bills fan, or did anyone else start screaming at the TV for Chan to challenge?

I was schocked the never went back to a replay, but I have watched that one replay a half dozen times now, and I am telling ou no catch.

I agree and was shocked they did not challenge that call. They challenged the Roscoe catch and not the Olsen catch/non-catch. If you slow that one down you see the nose of the ball hit the turf. There is your 4 point difference!

They totally missed that call!! Then they blow that call trying to review the Parrish catch that was clearly out. Could have saved 40 seconds on the clock at the end of the game and maybe we wouldn't have the nedd to try and rush down the field with just over a minute. We might have had 30 seconds or more. Just my opinion

As a matter of fact Fox played very few replays all day..I kept yelling at the TV looking for the replay and wound up rewinding at least 8-10 times so I could see it myself. I have the screen frozen on this play right now and I am trying to figure out how to get a snap shot on the PC. The ball hits the ground.

I never have to rewind the DVR while watching on CBS.

They totally missed that call!! Then they blow that call trying to review the Parrish catch that was clearly out. Could have saved 40 seconds on the clock at the end of the game and maybe we wouldn't have the nedd to try and rush down the field with just over a minute. We might have had 30 seconds or more. Just my opinion

They needed a TO after the Roscoe non-catch anyway. Huge point in the game, 4 and 10, it's a good idea to give yourself the time to make the decision to go for it and then get everyone on the same page. I think the challenge was a "what the hell" that gave them more time than a time out would have.

As a matter of fact Fox played very few replays all day..I kept yelling at the TV looking for the replay and wound up rewinding at least 8-10 times so I could see it myself. I have the screen frozen on this play right now and I am trying to figure out how to get a snap shot on the PC. The ball hits the ground.

I never have to rewind the DVR while watching on CBS.

Fox is pro NFC. Of course they wouldn't show multiple shots of the non catch. After the kick you can see Olsen laughing and telling his teammates it was a non catch.