+2 In turnovers

Thailog80

You have to give a lot of credit to Bledsoe for being more accurate in his passing and turning the ball over less. He's truly finding his way back to form and helping this team win by carring it on his back when we need him to...and that means limiting the turnovers by making smart throws.

You have to give a lot of credit to Bledsoe for being more accurate in his passing and turning the ball over less. He's truly finding his way back to form and helping this team win by carring it on his back when we need him to...and that means limiting the turnovers by making smart throws.

153447[/snapback]

15 ints by the D and 14 ints by the Drew....1 by JP.

15 ints by the D and 14 ints by the Drew....1 by JP.

153451[/snapback]

But Drew's TD numbers are really helping alleviate the INT numbers, and because he's able to control the game and put us ahead, it allows the defense to go after opposing quarterbacks who have to play catch-up with us. That's probably the biggest difference right now. Drew leads the offensive charge, and the defense cleans up.

But Drew's TD numbers are really helping alleviate the INT numbers, and because he's able to control the game and put us ahead, it allows the defense to go after opposing quarterbacks who have to play catch-up with us. That's probably the biggest difference right now. Drew leads the offensive charge, and the defense cleans up.

153457[/snapback]

Go Drew Go..............and take ICE with you. B)

153447[/snapback]

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

you are prodding... STOP prodding....

:D

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

you are prodding... STOP prodding....

:D

153460[/snapback]

I'm really not prodding. Just stating fact. Take a look at the opening drive in the Seattle game. Drew was back to his HOF style of passing. On the road, no less. By getting the early lead, we were able to play aggressive defense. Likewise against Miami. We needed Drew to step up, and he did. By the time he took the lead back from Miami, on the road no less, Feeley was left to flinging the ball all over the place and allowing our defense to chase him down.

Just the fact. Drew delivered two road games on his own shoulders because of his inspired play. We're ahead in turnovers because of him.

I'm really not prodding. Just stating fact. Take a look at the opening drive in the Seattle game. Drew was back to his HOF style of passing. On the road, no less. By getting the early lead, we were able to play aggressive defense. Likewise against Miami. We needed Drew to step up, and he did. By the time he took the lead back from Miami, on the road no less, Feeley was left to flinging the ball all over the place and allowing our defense to chase him down.

Just the fact. Drew delivered two road games on his own shoulders because of his inspired play. We're ahead in turnovers because of him.

153469[/snapback]

What worried me, looking back, is that when at the Miami game, there wasnt ONE second in the first 58 minutes where I thought we would lose that game. The entire game, whether we were up or down, I KNEW we would win. When Miami got the ball back right at the end, buried deep, I slowed down for a second, but even then, i didnt really think we could lose. I don't know if that was because I now think Bledsoe is making a Elway-esque comeback, or that I had 1400 beers in me, but I felt confidence in the team for the first time in a long time - like we COULDNT be beat.

I don't know if that was because I now think Bledsoe is making a Elway-esque comeback, or that I had 1400 beers in me, but I felt confidence in the team for the first time in a long time - like we COULDNT be beat.

153473[/snapback]

I think that's exactly what you're seeing. I've always hoped that Bledsoe could make that Elway turn in his career. I think he's surrounded by the right coaches, receiving corp, running back and GM to make a run next year. Beef up the OL in the offseason, and we're contenders.

Well I like the recent trend. Still, Bledsoe's performance in the last few games still has him off the rader in terms of passing efficiency ratings - he can't even sniff the top 10.

IF he can continue his performance, along with better running and good blocking and a few more W's, he can crack that barrier. Maybe then the negative nancies (including myself) will quiet down.