Guys, the difference between the two teams today was obvious.

The difference is in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Far better to get a defensive and offensive line than to do anything else. If Luck or a true blue chip qb is there at number one I suppose we would have to go that route. If not, I say get quality players for a real offensive and defensive line. I wonder how Fitz would be if he had just a little more time or how spiller or jackson would be with really good run blocking.

Kyle Williams is extremely overrated. Yeah he had a good game today, and he'll have his moments like against KC, but there is no way he is the talent we need. Too often against good rushing teams the middle is wide open for the taking because he's not a 3-4 NT.

that comment shows a complete lack of any football knowledge. And your opinions from here out can't be taken seriously.

Kyle Williams is extremely overrated. Yeah he had a good game today, and he'll have his moments like against KC, but there is no way he is the talent we need. Too often against good rushing teams the middle is wide open for the taking because he's not a 3-4 NT.

Um, what?