How Fast is Peters?

pkwwjd

Just wondering if anyone knows his stats. Speed/Strength? I remember that he was really fast for a 330 pound man, and just looking at him he has soft hands.

I don't even know where to begin looking.

Thanks

Position: TE

Class: Underclassman

School: Arkansas

Conference: SEC

Ht., Wt.: 6'4½, 336

40 Time: 5.02

Grade: 3.51

BIO: Two-year starter and second-team all-conference selection as a junior after catching 21/218/4. Finished his sophomore season with 4/37/0 after spending the first half of his freshman campaign as a reserve defensive lineman.

POSITIVES: Large, athletic tight end that stands out on the field. Blocks with leverage, strength and turns defenders from the play. Annihilates linebackers on the second level, gets movement from run blocks and effective when he stays with the action. Fluid releasing off the line into pass routes, runs well and displays soft hands. Gets vertical for the reception and makes the difficult catch in contorted positions.

NEGATIVES: Not quick off the snap or explosive into blocks. Gets lazy and leans on opponents rather than blocking them. Lets the pass get into his frame. Not overly alert or a prospect that shows great wherewithal.

ANALYSIS: A physical specimen with great natural gifts, Peters has the skills to be a dominant and complete tight end if not a very athletic left tackle. Will have trouble playing a position at 320 pounds and must shed weight but a prospect with a large upside.

PROJECTION: Early Fourth Round

Guest Jaysun Peturs

Oops! My shulayses just came untide. Can sum1 help me ti them back 2gethur? Coch Mik Malarke normuli tis them 2gethur 4 me, but he is not heer rite now.