Arthur Moats

AllDayADay

Now hear me out. I have been very impressed with Moats ever since the coaching staff moved him back to his natural position of OLB/DE. I think he might have combined for a sack the last 2 games with at least a half in each game. His spin move and initial burst has really impressed me the most.

He also give me a Shaun Phillips type of vibe about him. A little undersized, late round pick, not from a college powerhouse, good natural pass rusher. I just think this guy is going to be special for us and we need him to get the most playing time this year.

I know you guys, myself included, were upset we didnt go after Thaddeus Gibson, but i feel that move would of pushed back the development of Moats, because we all know they would rather play Kelsay than give a young LB playing time.

Heres to Moats' future with the Bills and many more sacks to come!

I saw Moats getting absolutely blown the !@#$ off the line last week by KC's unbalanced formations...I mean it was like a wave and the edge (where Moats was) was curling up like my hair when I have a hat on.

Yeah, aside from the first quarter where I noticed a nice counter-move on the LT, he wasn't overly impressive.

With that said, I hope Chan still keeps playing him to see what we have with him. He's certainly not any worse than Torbor.