Yeah, Canada, it's all roses and rainbows...

boyst

The story...so disturbing and sad. Even Canada has some really messed up youth, so can we call the whole thing about Canada being so great a myth? I thought there was no crime there because the whole no guns?!

As for the story, I have bad luck. Why couldn't my bad luck just let me stumble upon something like this? I will not say any of the things that I would do to those two because I do not want you people finding out how twisted and crazy I really me. I would definately torcher them! :ph34r:

The story...so disturbing and sad. Even Canada has some really messed up youth, so can we call the whole thing about Canada being so great a myth? I thought there was no crime there because the whole no guns?!

As for the story, I have bad luck. Why couldn't my bad luck just let me stumble upon something like this? I will not say any of the things that I would do to those two because I do not want you people finding out how twisted and crazy I really me. I would definately torcher them! :ph34r:

This has nothing to do with Canada, and everything to do with two monstrous human beings who are fortunately going to go away forever.

This has nothing to do with Canada, and everything to do with two monstrous human beings who are fortunately going to go away forever.

The teens could be sentenced either as adults or youths.

Youths sentenced as adults get a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole for 10 years for a first-degree murder conviction

"Forever" in canada may be 10 years.