My draft strategy

coastalpika

Considering the fact that I cannot think of one good pick in the first 3 rounds in about a decade I think the Bills would be better off continuing to trade down until they have about 20 picks after the 4th round. I counted TWO first round picks that were inactive today simply because they flat out suck.. First rounders are expected to start immediately..

Why is it this team can find decent players that do not even get drafted but when it comes to using the "safe" picks they always completely blow it??

Considering the fact that I cannot think of one good pick in the first 3 rounds in about a decade I think the Bills would be better off continuing to trade down until they have about 20 picks after the 4th round. I counted TWO first round picks that were inactive today simply because they flat out suck.. First rounders are expected to start immediately..

Why is it this team can find decent players that do not even get drafted but when it comes to using the "safe" picks they always completely blow it??

In the beginning there was Tom Donahoe and then it got worse. Bring in a Levy & Jauron & Russ Brandon with a sprinking of Jeff Littmann to count beans and call it drafting by committee so no blame can be directed at Jauron who had a bigger say in the draft then the local media or Bills for that matter will ever reveal. Ignore recommendations of your scouting department and in particular the director of college scouting, keeping him out of the warroom that he considers retiring until Ralph Wilson talks him into staying. The local media that know what went down will never tell you the truth.

Round 1 Pass Rusher (Bruce Carter or Adrian Claybourn or Cameron Hayward)

Round 2 LT (Nate Solder or Jason Pinkston)

Round 3 RT (Gabe Carimi or Danny Watkins or James Carpenter)

Round 4 QB (Ricky Stanzi or Colin Kaepernick)

Round 5 OLB (Chric Carter or Michael Morgan)

Round 6 ILB (Elijah Joseph or Elijah Wojeck)

Round 7 DE (Eddie Jones or Steven Friday or Karl Klug)