The Bills Got Screwd Again

mousetrap08

THE officiatiing WAS bad AGAIN,what a joke the leageue office should be ashadmed of them self a complete desasater again, the NFL IS a complete JOKE.

[/quo

I am not one to complain about the officiating but I have watched 5 games in the last two weeks in which the officials handed a victory to the favorite. It really makes you wonder. The other game that made me sick to my stomach was the Denver/Jets game last Sunday. Do you guys remember the days of the Protest in the MLB????? What would happen in this day and age if a coach and owner pulled his squad off the field in protest. Obviously you lose but wouldn't that send a message to the league that something needs to be looked at?

THE officiatiing WAS bad AGAIN,what a joke the leageue office should be ashadmed of them self a complete desasater again, the NFL IS a complete JOKE.

I am not one to complain about the officiating but I have watched 5 games in the last two weeks in which the officials handed a victory to the favorite. It really makes you wonder. The other game that made me sick to my stomach was the Denver/Jets game last Sunday. Do you guys remember the days of the Protest in the MLB????? What would happen in this day and age if a coach and owner pulled his squad off the field in protest. Obviously you lose but wouldn't that send a message to the league that something needs to be looked at?

You can't pull the team off the field there has to be a better way, like take a ref hostage :flirt: