.... and twins!

Just Jack

(for you young'ins, the "and twins" is from an old beer commercial, I think it was Coors)

Derrike Cope's nieces to debut in Martinsville truck race

Amber and Angela Cope, the twin 27-year-old nieces of 1990 Daytona 500 winner Derrike Cope, are scheduled to make their NASCAR debut in Saturday's Camping World Truck Series race.

Yes, there's a picture with the article

(for you young'ins, the "and twins" is from an old beer commercial, I think it was Coors)

Amber and Angela Cope, the twin 27-year-old nieces of 1990 Daytona 500 winner Derrike Cope, are scheduled to make their NASCAR debut in Saturday's Camping World Truck Series race.

It's fitting, the NASCAR community will soak them up just like Danica. Danica cannot race, is lost on the track and gets in the way too much. Now, if you want a female racer go look at Sarah Fisher. I hope these two can run. Derrike was fun to watch, all the old racers were. His win at Daytona was crap, though. That was Seniors...and the tire blew.

Also, you have to respect that Key West butt tickler Cope sports.

Honestly.. I don't see what the big deal is.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798&paged=8