Help control the pet population....

Just Jack

give your pets condoms.

PETA dresses up as condoms in Syracuse to promote spaying and neutering

There actually are some dog condoms it turns out.

I was hoping to find in the article where they will begin to spay and neuter themselves to set an example for people. These people disgust me. About a year and a half ago they convinced the SPCA to condemn a farm of an elderly man and seize his cows because they looked "too thin." The man faced cruelty charges yet the cows were still healthy and a vet testified that much to have charges dismissed. However, PETA and the SPCA would not return his animals, most of them had already been sold to feedlots by that time.

Sounds kind of like hypocracy to me.

give your pets condoms.

PETA dresses up as condoms in Syracuse to promote spaying and neutering

There actually are some dog condoms it turns out.

I'm waaaaayyyy against animal cruelty but not PETA's way of doing things. They act like a bunch of dicks.

I was hoping to find in the article where they will begin to spay and neuter themselves to set an example for people. These people disgust me. About a year and a half ago they convinced the SPCA to condemn a farm of an elderly man and seize his cows because they looked "too thin." The man faced cruelty charges yet the cows were still healthy and a vet testified that much to have charges dismissed. However, PETA and the SPCA would not return his animals, most of them had already been sold to feedlots by that time.

Sounds kind of like hypocracy to me.

Go to youtube and look up Penn and Telller's BS on PETA. It's really good.

I'm waaaaayyyy against animal cruelty but not PETA's way of doing things. They act like a bunch of dicks.

Go to youtube and look up Penn and Telller's BS on PETA. It's really good.

Well...I was having a good night. I am working my way on to several groups to bring about education of the food service/agricultural sector in our world. It is amazing how much we're under attack.