Did I see Jack Del Rio before the Jax game?

Just Jack

Waiting to cross the road by the stadium before the Jacksonville game, I saw a couple guys in black jogging, and when they tried to cross the road, the Sheriff Deputy made them stop and wait for traffic to clear. I then noticed they both had the Jaguar logo on their shorts, and, to me, looked like they could have been coaches. So I snapped this quick picture before they could get across. Looking at it, I'm wondering that could have been Jack Del Rio. What do you think?

Head shot of JDR

post-9-036725000 1287570088_thumb.jpg

WOW...slow news day.

Bills are 0-5

Jags are 3-3

Predictions next week & season:

Bills 0-6 (season 0-16), Bills move to Batavia & draft a running back out of ECCC.

Jags 3-4 (season 7-9), Jags move to Palatka & draft a running back out of Palatka high school.

I suppose I could start another Trade thread, or how Fitz is great/sucks, or what will happen when Mr Wilson passes on. :lol:

Oh, and drafting a RB from ECCC will surely help local ticket sales next year!

I suppose I could start another Trade thread, or how Fitz is great/sucks, or what will happen when Mr Wilson passes on. :lol:

Oh, and drafting a RB from ECCC will surely help local ticket sales next year!

I'm sure Corky knows you have to be out of high school 3 years to be eligible for the NFL draft - that would make the only RB possibilities on the ECCC roster...

Zedric Joseph - 5'9" - 175 lbs. - Palm Beach Central, FL

Bertrand Smith - 5'8" - 170 lbs. - Amherst, NY

Nick Martone - 5'8" - 180 lbs. - Williamsville South, NY

Brooks Estarfaa - 5'10" - 175 lbs. - Maryvale, NY

Sean Mapp - 5'11" - 190 lbs. - Gorton, NY

Don't know their '40 times' - also, we want to run this by Astro to see what the scouts say.

Git 'er done, Buddy! B-)

Guest dog14787

Waiting to cross the road by the stadium before the Jacksonville game, I saw a couple guys in black jogging, and when they tried to cross the road, the Sheriff Deputy made them stop and wait for traffic to clear. I then noticed they both had the Jaguar logo on their shorts, and, to me, looked like they could have been coaches. So I snapped this quick picture before they could get across. Looking at it, I'm wondering that could have been Jack Del Rio. What do you think?

Head shot of JDR

Del Rio has long sideburns

I'm sure Corky knows you have to be out of high school 3 years to be eligible for the NFL draft - that would make the only RB possibilities on the ECCC roster...

Zedric Joseph - 5'9" - 175 lbs. - Palm Beach Central, FL

Bertrand Smith - 5'8" - 170 lbs. - Amherst, NY

Nick Martone - 5'8" - 180 lbs. - Williamsville South, NY

Brooks Estarfaa - 5'10" - 175 lbs. - Maryvale, NY

Sean Mapp - 5'11" - 190 lbs. - Gorton, NY

Don't know their '40 times' - also, we want to run this by Astro to see what the scouts say.

Git 'er done, Buddy! B-)

At least Chan shouldn't have a problem choosing a "scat-back" or "waterbug" out of that group!

(And I cannot believe there is a kid from Florida on that roster? Is that weird, or just me...A kid from Florida playing for ECCC?)