Lets dicuss October 19th

Some of you believe the Bills will do nothing because this has been the norm for the last 10 years.I believe this year could be different.....

If the Bills are enganged in a complete rebuilding project then I would expect older players to be moved. :blink:

I do know that Buddy Nix is very interested in A.J. Hawk, LB Green Bay Packers. (Adam Shefter)

Since this is a boring bye week, maybe we should spend some time talking about why Buddy Nix is REALLY ON THE ROAD?? The 19th is two days beyond this weeks NFL games and he may be scouting some players....

FOUR DAYS LEFT AND THERE COULD BE SOME SURPRISES!! :unsure:

Edited by Another Point of View

Some of you believe the Bills will do nothing because this has been the norm for the last 10 years.I believe this year could be different! :flirt:

If the Bills are enganged in a complete rebuilding project then I would expect older players to be moved. :thumbdown:

I do know that Buddy Nix is very interested in A.J. Hawk, LB Green Bay Packers. (Adam Shefter)

4 days left :unsure:

We already have a fan over rated, under performing ILB. No thanks

Doubt Green Bay would move him now with Barnett out for the year and Chillar hurt as well. Would make more sense for Poz to go the other way. Wouldn't be surprised to see Stroud on the move though. Seemed fishy that they kept McCargo over Ellis.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Doubt Green Bay would move him now with Barnett out for the year and Chillar hurt as well. Would make more sense for Poz to go the other way. Wouldn't be surprised to see Stroud on the move though. Seemed fishy that they kept McCargo over Ellis.

I agree, but Hawk clearly wants out and his deal will expire soon :flirt:

One off-season into Year 0 of the rebuild, Buddy has emphasized not trading picks and that they'll sit out free agency while the big dollars are spent. Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis were lower to middle cost UFA's brought in to help the 3-4 transition, which is what they've done.

At this point in the rebuild they're sellers, not buyers. They'd rather sign other teams PS guys or sign some street free agents than trade picks or even players like Lee Evans. Trade deadline or not, it's going to be a long season and no reinforcements are coming.

One off-season into Year 0 of the rebuild, Buddy has emphasized not trading picks and that they'll sit out free agency while the big dollars are spent. Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis were lower to middle cost UFA's brought in to help the 3-4 transition, which is what they've done.

At this point in the rebuild they're sellers, not buyers. They'd rather sign other teams PS guys or sign some street free agents than trade picks or even players like Lee Evans. Trade deadline or not, it's going to be a long season and no reinforcements are coming.

year zero brings to mind pol pot's cambodia. it might be a fine analogy, except for the human tragedy part.

Buddy Nix also said he was not interested in trading Marshawn Lynch and he worked on the deal for months.

Hey View, I don't think the fans see it coming this time.

Ralph is going to want to save the fan base and create some excitement.

But, who knows! :blink:

This one might sneak up on the fans because they don't see Buffalo make many trades.

But the Bills need to do something soon and get some fans back.

Edited by Another Point of View