With the first selection of the 2011 NFL draft...

jbase

...the Buffalo Bills select Terrelle Pryor.

Seriously, if they win it all and/or he gets the Heisman he'll probably come out early. 6'6", 233 pounds, 4.3 speed, he's accurate and able to spread the ball around, goes through his reads...he seems like the real deal to me.

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!

You have just posted the 1,000,000th "with the first pick of the 20xx draft" post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DON'T PICK WELL.

We haven't, true enough...

But we have to separate Buddy from the Drafts before he got here...It looks like Spiller is going to be a pretty good Player in time and a HUGE part of this Franchises future...We'll see how the rest of this 2010 Draft pans out...But I'm not going to assume that just because DJ and Marv were a terrible talent evaluators Nix will follow in those footsteps...I won't assume that yet...

I would be MUCH more at ease if they would get rid of Modrak and bring someone in that has had some recent success in the NFL Draft...Grab a Scout from a Team like Baltimore that runs a 3-4 and always seems to do a good job of bringing in young talent, and elevate him to Head Scout in Buffalo...Something, anything other than Modrak...No matter what his involvement has been Modrak has the stench of failure all over him and his Scouting Department...Gotta clean that house... B-)