Fans with bags on their heads at the Ralph

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/10/11/1744263/jaguars-36-bills-26-bills-week-5-game-ball

The only way Ralph is really going to do anything to get this team turned around is by having a low attendance at the games, plus more bagheads from those that do show up. The big one is the low attendance (obviously). Hit Ralph in the pocket book and quit buying his garbage, make him finally have to make some drastic changes at OBD.

The problem is Ralph is too old to change anything. He is surrounded by leeches in the front office that will just keep the status quo until he finally dies.

Look at the last two GMs, bringing in an old friend like Levy even though he is not qualified for the job, and then just promoting Nix from within and keeping everyone else like Brandon/Modrak/Littman/Overdorf, etc.

He's a dying old man, he is not capable of performing a search for a new GM even if he wanted to. I mean, who is even going to make the phone calls and do the interviews? It would be one of his Yes-Men, like Russ, and the leeches would never let anyone come in here that would shake things up too much.

It's sad, but it's really just a group of front office executive vultures preying on Ralph for big salaries with no accountability.

The problem is Ralph is too old to change anything. He is surrounded by leeches in the front office that will just keep the status quo until he finally dies.

Look at the last two GMs, bringing in an old friend like Levy even though he is not qualified for the job, and then just promoting Nix from within and keeping everyone else like Brandon/Modrak/Littman/Overdorf, etc.

He's a dying old man, he is not capable of performing a search for a new GM even if he wanted to. I mean, who is even going to make the phone calls and do the interviews? It would be one of his Yes-Men, like Russ, and the leeches would never let anyone come in here that would shake things up too much.

It's sad, but it's really just a group of front office executive vultures preying on Ralph for big salaries with no accountability.

Amen. Incentives drive behavior. The #1 incentive for the people running the show is a healthy balance sheet, not wins and losses. <deep sigh>

Here's the thing, though: the day will come (upon the passing or RW) when Russ Brandon & Tom Modrak will be unemployable in the NFL. You would think that a young fella like Russ Brandon would want more success on his resume.

Here's the thing, though: the day will come (upon the passing or RW) when Russ Brandon & Tom Modrak will be unemployable in the NFL. You would think that a young fella like Russ Brandon would want more success on his resume.

I don't know about Brandon anyway. His marketing resume could read "hey, the team sucked complete ass and was a league laughing stock for 10 years and I still managed to set a all time season ticket sales record". I'd hire him as a marketing guy.

Modrak, yeah he's !@#$ed. But he probably leached enough off of Mr. Wilson to retire comfortably.