Oh, Just Great, Now We

Geez, with Randy treating our secondary like his own personal biatches, and now we still have to

face him one more time. On a positive note, we won't have to face him at all next year, maybe never

again. Not sorry to see him go, and I belive that this will hurt the Pats, maybe not against us,and maybe not long term, but at least for a couple of more years, they WILL miss him!

Edited by Cookiemonster

Geez, with Randy treating our secondary like his own personal biatches, and now we still have to

face him two more time. On a positive note, we won't have to face him at all next year, maybe never

again. Not sorry to see him go, and I belive that this will hurt the Pats, maybe not long term, but

at least for a couple of more years, the WILL miss him!

We do? So, we are now playing Minnesota twice this year?

face him two more time. On a positive note, we won't have to face him at all next year, maybe never

again. Not sorry to see him go, and I belive that this will hurt the Pats, maybe not against us,and maybe not long term, but at least for a couple of more years, they WILL miss him!

:blink:

I guess we would have had to face one more time anyway, unless they traded to someone else, it really

doesn't matter, we aren't going anywhere any how, just tired of him abusing our defense(s), and glad to see him go.

It was a belive a stupid post, but I have already fallen on my sword.