How long is Terrance Mcgee signed for?

Rudyc80

why would we let clements go? our best CB, and hes young and can tackle (not as good as winfield though), and can cover (MUCH better than winfield). you need 2 solid corners nowadays anyways.

i say McGee is good, but not good enouph to be left on an island with the top WRs.

McGee's tackles are on his WR who caught the ball 10 yards deep.

clements tackles are on RB 2 yards deep.

McGees INTs come because clements guy is covered and the pass was not on target.

Clements INTs come because he is in good position.

i like him, but i wouldnt even put him in the top 30 CBs in the league. (kick returns would be a diffrent story).

32 teams. do you think he would be the #1 guy on any of them?? (besides the eagles, they can play D with highschool kids at CB).

I think our first pick in the draft is shaping up to be a CB. TD often looks at future position of need just as heavily as a current position of need. With Clements and MaGee both FA in 2005 I expect the Bills to only be able and keep one of them.

150747[/snapback]

As already mentioned McGee will be restricted and much easier to retain. According to the NFLPA.org website the Bills have no CBs signed for the 2006 season (Vincent is listed as a Safety). Kevin Thomas' contract is finished after this season and will be a RFA. I'm sure he'll be retained but as explained in earlier post the selecting of a CB with our top pick is definately a possibility.

clements isn't in the same league as top notch corners........he still gets burned........he knows that......like trying to get that fumble........

I'm glad to have him..........I think he is one of the best.........but in NFL terms he is still average

As already mentioned McGee will be restricted and much easier to retain. According to the NFLPA.org website the Bills have no CBs signed for the 2006 season (Vincent is listed as a Safety). Kevin Thomas' contract is finished after this season and will be a RFA. I'm sure he'll be retained but as explained in earlier post the selecting of a CB with our top pick is definately a possibility.

150884[/snapback]

sidenote -- from the nov. 5 "tip sheet"

Buffalo has approached second-year corner Terrence McGee about a four-year extension, but so far the numbers, which include a seven-figure signing bonus, haven't jibed.

I bet McGee gets a raise and extension during the offseason this year. To avoid having your top CB's contracts to be up at the same time, and to lock a proven KR up for years like they did with Brian Moorman after he proved himself.

150902[/snapback]

Sign McGee as quickly as possible. You guys may think he's not that great...but he's a rookie. You can see the guy has great potential to be a #2 corner in this league for a long time and is a stud KR.

Do it.....Do it...

Guest McGee's Mom
Sign McGee as quickly as possible. You guys may think he's not that great...but he's a rookie. You can see the guy has great potential to be a #2 corner in this league for a long time and is a stud KR.

Do it.....Do it...

151040[/snapback]

I think he's a second-year player.

151108[/snapback]

same dif

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

The one they had better sign and the sooner the better is Clements. This guy will be in his prime for his next contract and he will be in the Pro Bowl very soon. The way I see it is if they can sign a mediocre d-end to big cash and they will probably overpay for an often injured o-tackle, they damn well better sign their #1 corner coming into his best years.