Buffalo Titantic's

Owen

That should be the New Nick Name for Buffalo's team. They deserve it. As long as we have the quality of talent on this team as we presently have, they should be called the "Titantic's", for they are going down. Thank You Mr. Wilson for giving us the team the Faithful fans Have to watch...

That should be the New Nick Name for Buffalo's team. They deserve it. As long as we have the quality of talent on this team as we presently have, they should be called the "Titantic's", for they are going down. Thank You Mr. Wilson for giving us the team the Faithful fans Have to watch...

Sweet take, bro...now get back below deck with the rest of the rats. Don't worry we'll get you some lifeboats.

The Titanic "choked". High expectations, low results. There's nothin' titanic about this team. The Colts are seriously Titanic!!

This year is more like the raft that my friends and I built out of scraps and drift wood when I was 12. We knew we were gonna sink -- it was just a matter of deciding to enjoy the "good" parts of the ride!