This broken toy belongs to Mr. Wilson

apulshunny

Being a lifelong Bills fan is a catch 22 really. On one hand, this is Ralph's toy to play with, but it is based on the support of a community, so there is a belief that he has a responsibility to that community. Either way, the fans have no direct say on what management does with the team.

Because I loved FOOTBALL and lived in a city that has an NFL team, I rooted for that team. If I grew up in another city, I'd be a fan of that team instead. It's not like I grew up in a neutral city and found something compelling about Wilson's management style. To say no Bills, no NFL sounds hypocritical. If you do not like the NFL, then walk away now, Bills, or not. Why you would stick around only because of the Bills seems insane frankly.

The point is, I've recently evaluated my allegiance to the organization. My analogy is that I have to sit in a corner while I watch Ralph play with his toy even though he's playing with it in ways that is hard to watch. So, I've left the room. Because I know many of you cannot stop watching the fool, I just sit outside and wait to offer you perspective once you open the door yourself.

For a long time, I struggled with the idea of loyalty, but I've come to embrace placing my loyalty where it really matters. I spend more time with my family and doing my job well, and less on what is happening with the Bills.

Keep in mind, Ralph admitted in his HOF induction speech that Buffalo was his #2 choice all along. He really wanted to go to Miami, but they turned him away. Now it's your turn.

Im in a holding pattern. Still go to a few games to hang out with friends... but I dont have anything invested emotionally at this point. Im giving Nix and company a chance to rebuild for a few years, thats cool. I can deal with a bunch of losses, and the games arent ruling my Sundays (fall adult baseball). I still call myself a fan. Not a huge NFL fan though, I have recently caught on that NCAA is 100x better.

So I am waiting to see what happens "post Ralph". its either the Bills will again be relevant, or gone. If they are gone, than the NFL is gone with me.

btw I think the NFL loses some of its heritage with the Bills leaving.

Ralph Wilson should be embarrassed by this team he owns. He literally gives money away to supposed athletes who steal from him. Essentially, he doesn't seem to mind this philanthopic endevour on behalf of HIS players, so why should you? He truly needs to step away from the everyday aspects of the Buffalo Bills or better yet.... SELL!!!

Ralph Wilson should be embarrassed by this team he owns. He literally gives money away to supposed athletes who steal from him. Essentially, he doesn't seem to mind this philanthopic endevour on behalf of HIS players, so why should you? He truly needs to step away from the everyday aspects of the Buffalo Bills or better yet.... SELL!!!

He can't live forever. And he's to addled to know what's going on or feel any kind of embarassment. For God's sake, he has one foot in the grave.