Mallet Is Not Worth Drafting

box0life

It's just hard to believe that Nix and Gailey won't draft a franchise QB two years in a row -- what would they be waiting for?  And it's hard to believe that any available QB will be rated higher than Mallett.  Luck won't be available.

The NFL might as well start stitching Mallett onto the back of Bills jerseys to get some early sales.

Nix and Gailery are trying to figure out to how to draft a QB- but only after having him on the team for several live regualar season games, so they can adequately assess his abilities

Prior games and tape review is just so inconclusive to base draft picks on

Their talent evalaution process worked so good with Trent that they are trying to patent it and apply it next year's QB class. 

Mallet is Not Worth Drafting

We should be able to start determining whether or not you're right just around mid-January.

It's just hard to believe that Nix and Gailey won't draft a franchise QB two years in a row -- what would they be waiting for? And it's hard to believe that any available QB will be rated higher than Mallett. Luck won't be available.

The NFL might as well start stitching Mallett onto the back of Bills jerseys to get some early sales.

So by September 4th last year you knew it was going to be Spiller? And by September 4th the year before you knew it was going to be Maybin? And Whitner in his year?

The only thing we know ... is that we don't know.

I don't know what you guys are seeing. Mallett has terrible foot work and when pressured he throws off his back foot and it gets intercepted or he is inaccurate. Arkansas does not run a pro style offense so he will be another project like Maybin. We don't need more projects especially with our first round pick. We need players that can make an impact right away. His mobility is a big issue, and he doesn't have the mind and smarts of the Manning Brothers. Based purely on interviews, he seemed very unintelligent. It may not be fair for me to judge based on that, but he just doesn't impress me. This is just an opinion based on what I have seen, heard and read about him. Believe me, if we draft him and he becomes our starter for the next 15 years and we start improving and competing, I will love this guy. Just don't see it right now.