Bills stomp the Jets at home

I don't see a prediction thread..

The Bills offense is coming alive, showed signs in Green Bay and then last week they showed us what they can do. Why not Fitzpatrick? He looked like a more mature, accurate quarterback, making quick, excellent decisions for most of the game. And for those still calling for a trade of Lynch--he is the best player on this team, and will continue to find his holes, break tackles, and not go down easily as he runs through the Jets. The Bills would be a joke to entertain taking even a first round pick for their best player, and one just getting started.

The Bills 30-13.

Yeah, the injuries to Stroud and Edwards are a big concern, but if they can overcome that today, the Bills should get on track in a big way.

Go Bills!

The Bills offense is coming alive, showed signs in Green Bay and then last week they showed us what they can do. Why not Fitzpatrick? He looked like a more mature, accurate quarterback, making quick, excellent decisions for most of the game. And for those still calling for a trade of Lynch--he is the best player on this team, and will continue to find his holes, break tackles, and not go down easily as he runs through the Jets. The Bills would be a joke to entertain taking even a first round pick for their best player, and one just getting started.

The Bills 30-13.

Yeah, the injuries to Stroud and Edwards are a big concern, but if they can overcome that today, the Bills should get on track in a big way.

Go Bills

Agree but disagree on these points:Offence is comming to life, but it is still on the opperating table.

Lynch is a good player yes but not the best on the team.

Fitz has jumpstarted this offence, that I will give you fully. Interesting discussion youve started. Brace yourself here it comes. :nana:

The Bills 30-13.

Go Bills!

The offense looked lively against the Pats D, remains to be seen how they handle the much more vigorous Jets D. If they figure them out there is hope for the season.

The Bills won't win until the D shows some life. They weren't able against Brady. On the other hand, Sanchize ain't Brady.

In Syracuse it is 50 and sunny, a great day for football. I just realized,I really want to be in Buffalo today to watch this team take a step toward legitimacy. The Ralph will be going nuts today as Lynch turns it up again.

If you are going, go nuts too--be loud and stand up! This young team will feed off that, get some turnovers and play up to their potential.

A perfect day for a victory.

Edited by Mister Defense

The Bills 30-13.

Go Bills!

I don't see the Bills dominating the Jets by any means (I hope I'm wrong, of course), but I could see a close, hard fought 17-16 or 23-21 kind of a game. Just hope it's the Bills on the plus side of those scores.