Tonight is must see TV for Bills Nation

Teddy_Daniels

A big fumble too, I believe.

Some very nice throws dissecting the middle of the Cowboys D and he definitely is mobile. But, the ball doesn't come out of his hand cleanly half the time producing wobbly inaccurate mid-to-deep passes. Forced the ball too many times into tight coverage and double teams, hence the 4 INT's, with a nearly a couple more. And yes, a big fumble when scrambling, securing the ball poorly, resulting in a pivotal fumble return for TD. Plenty of talent, lots of mistakes. Some are curable, but add a long windup delivery to poor decision making and you get a prospect who realistically should learn to play WR, but will be gone by the end of the 3rd round due to his athleticism and "high-ceiling".

Turn into the Texas A&M, Oklahoma State game tonight at 7:30 eastern time. This is relevant for Bills Nation, because the starting QB for the Aggies, is going to enter the 2011 NFL draft. For those of you scratching your heads on the name Jerrod Johnson, check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=hmndHbHP9DA&feature=related

I liked Shutter Island. I actually liked it a lot. I disliked Inception, incidentally. But is Teddy Daniels really a captivating enough character to go with as your screen name and avatar? Now Quint from Jaws, he used to be on here, that's a good one. Maybe Bob Wiley, that would be a good one. How about Buttermaker from Bad News Bears? Jeff Wright is available, as is Jamie Mueller. But Teddy Daniels? Not sure about that one.

Had I not opened this thread this morning, I would've had no idea this kid was going to be considered an NFL QB. He has some tools, but the deep ball isn't one of them. On one pass, he severely threw a wide open receiver on a flag route with what can only be described as a wounded duck. The ball ended up getting picked off, which lead to a OK St TD that gave them the lead 28-21. Had he thrown a decent ball there, it would've been a TD for sure.

This is what Jerrod Johnson reminds me off. youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ-8svYalg&feature=related

You put up a very good point... but I was going to say is he kinda looks like a black Big Ben. If we draft him let's hope he is more like Ben then JR without the raping deal.

Turn into the Texas A&M, Oklahoma State game tonight at 7:30 eastern time. This is relevant for Bills Nation, because the starting QB for the Aggies, is going to enter the 2011 NFL draft. For those of you scratching your heads on the name Jerrod Johnson, check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=hmndHbHP9DA&feature=related

I did not "turn" in persay, but I DID "tune" in...and what I saw was a Jamarcus Russell wannabe who will NEVER be an NFL QB.

From Rivals.........Pros:Jerrod Johnson has tremendous mobility, which was a must last year with the below average Aggie Offensive Line. His awareness of what was around him is also a plus, and when he needs to Jerrod can escape trouble in the pocket with ease. Has above average arm strength, just wings it down the field. He has good ball placement on the shorter passes. Cons:Jerrod Johnson has a long wind up on his mid to long range throws, it comes out at a 3/4 angle. Looks to run out of the pocket before looking at a WR, but this could be due to the Offensive Line mentioned previously. When he does find a Receiver to throw to, he locks on that player. When throwing the mid to deep balls, he doesn’t hit his wideout in stride on a regular basis, makes them adjust to his throws. The Pro Style offense could confuse him.Thoughts: Jerrod Johnson should have some very impressive numbers in 2010, a 3800/34/7 season wouldn’t surprise me. He has all the tools to be a very good qb in the NFL, but it wouldn’t hurt to sit on the bench and learn for a couple seasons.Projected Round:Jerrod Johnson should be gone by late in the 3rd round. If he stays healthy and carries the Aggies to the Big 12 Title game as I think he will, then a 2nd round pick isn’t out of the question.

And there is the proof...TIM TEBOW WILL BE A BETTER NFL QB THAN THIS GUY EVER WILL BE!

I did not "turn" in persay, but I DID "tune" in...and what I saw was a Jamarcus Russell wannabe who will NEVER be an NFL QB.

And there is the proof...TIM TEBOW WILL BE A BETTER NFL QB THAN THIS GUY EVER WILL BE!

Where is proof? I'm not saying Tebow won't be better, but you offered nothing that resembled "proof".

EDIT:

Holy crap I just realized I was answering a post from Crayon's more retarded brother. My bad.

Edited by The Dean