Tailgating with Thurman on Sunday

5 Wide

Hey guys...

Not trying for a shameless plug here, but my company and I are having a tailgate party in the parking lot of Tailgaters Bar (corner of Southwestern & Abbott).... Thurman is going to be there from 10:00 - 11:30 talking to fans and just hanging out so if you get a chance, swing by and meet Thurman.

That is all.... GO BILLS

Hey guys...

Not trying for a shameless plug here, but my company and I are having a tailgate party in the parking lot of Tailgaters Bar (corner of Southwestern & Abbott).... Thurman is going to be there from 10:00 - 11:30 talking to fans and just hanging out so if you get a chance, swing by and meet Thurman.

That is all.... GO BILLS

Is TT bringing the drinks?

Hey guys...

That is all.... GO BILLS

Free food and drink? I'm there.

Hey guys...

That is all.... GO BILLS

..........are you going to play " Hide the football helmet" game with him? :nana: