Buffalo will NOT make the playoffs

Rubes

And thet are right. But this team at least made me happy again. What good is it to play a wild-card game and be destroyed by Indy?

150102[/snapback]

If the Bills made it, that would mean they are heading into Indy as the hottest team in the league. Indy would not be happy to see the Bills coming into town.

And the Bills match up favoribly with Indy. It wouldn't be a destruction. In fact if anyteam (outside of NE) has a chance to beat Indy in Indy it's the Bills at the moment.

I think it is easy to say the Bills will be on the outside looking in. One loss aand we are done, so it is not surprising to me to hear ESPN echo those sentiments. Outside of Boomer, they probably haven't even seen them play (minus the primetime embarassment).

As far as getting in and playing Indi. We hit them in the mouth pretty hard last year and almost won. I'm betting that game would be a lot closer than people would think.

I don't really see us making the playoffs , but I am-

1) very pleased with the team's progress after an 0-4 start and possible 9-7(atleast) record and....

2) Still hopeful as we are not mathematically eliminated.

149607[/snapback]

Me too (on both counts). And while it's a long shot, it's a hellyuva lot more fun looking at Wild Card tiebreakers than it is debating who we'll take with the fourth overall pick, isn't it? :doh: