Kelsay Deserves the Extension

NaPolian8693

I agree with this thinking, even though I don't like what Kelsey does on the field. You know he's going to know the scheme, practice hard, and be a leader. Maybe when they get a guy to play that position who has some talent, he'll learn how to be a professional from Kelsey.

Sounds like sunshine and lollipops in theory....but help me again, why was Trent Edwards released?

Wasn't the quote that the NFL is a "business" come out of Chan's and Fitz's mouths?

How much money is Kelsay making now?

Based on his on-field performance, Kelsay is a liability to the Bills when you also consider his contract.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys act like they are just going to bring in five new outside linebackers in the offseason. Do you think we should draft all outside linebackers next year and just start the rookies, or do you think we should sign five retreads that can't get a job anywhere else in the offseason (Cornell Green types) and play them?

The Bills have no choice.

Let's not forget that Kelsay has been around a long time, and has done enough to impress FOUR different coaching staffs. I know you guys think you all know football better than Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey and Jauron and Gailey, but they all believed in Chris Kelsay.

He's also just a nice guy with a lot of personality that's fun to be around. Just because he doesn't run his mouth in the media, that doesn't make him a "stiff".

fun to be around???? what the hell??? this is a football site. he sucks. gets burned all day long. id prefer some rookies or guys from practice squads. yes, i'm being serious.

ps. i'd prefer a big time dik off the field. doesnt give out autographs. doesnt tip. etc. etc. but if he can play like clay matthews or troy palumalu (steelers guy), then i'll take him!!!! yes.

You just have to give him a little time to make the transition. There are going to be some growing pains. It's not easy to make the transition, but he's doing what the coaches ask of him. He will be flying around at a high level again by the end of the season!

you dont know your facts and im pretty sure he must be family. i'll break it down soft.

he's not that good to even be on a practice squad. there.

I'm sure criticism of your son's football play isn't totally pleasant. I'm sure you are very proud of him. He seems like a fine young man.

Yes, Mr. Kelsay, just because someone tries, doesn't mean they are suited for an NFL linebacker, but if we took a poll at the next Bill's game, it would seem pretty likely you...errr...Kelsay would be voted off the team...