Roscoe Parrish Best Game As A WR?

I know Roscoe has had a few good punt returns over the years and a nice play against the Giants a few years ago but IMO I think this was one of the best games he has played as a Bill. Not big plays, but ran good routes, got open and made some plays. :thumbsup:

He had a solid game, and the QB was able to see the feild and delive all but 2 passes... Wish he could have caught that TD when Fitz threw the pick.

Kinda makes up for his fumble last week

I agree. Roscoe is such a weapon and I'm so glad that Chan is finally making use of him........During the offseason, he mentioned looking for a waterbug type of back or something to that effect.......I was like you have the best one on your roster!!

I agree. Roscoe is such a weapon and I'm so glad that Chan is finally making use of him........During the offseason, he mentioned looking for a waterbug type of back or something to that effect.......I was like you have the best one on your roster!!

Now we have two, Roscoe and CJ. Damn! If the Bills could score 30 points a week I would think we'd be in some games.