Despite the two interceptions...

Fitzmagic

Fitz did a pretty decent job (10x better than Edwards)

Gailey had one heck of a gameplan

I'm also very glad we kept Lynch

Stevie and Roscoe are both emerging as capable wide outs

Stupar was a factor in the passing game

CJ is proving why he's a first rounder

Overall I'm not mad. I didn't think we'd be in this game but I was completely wrong. :thumbsup:

Agree with all your points, actually during the game I actually said that Fitz MIGHT get the first 300 yard pass game for the Bills since 2006.

Only point I disagree with is that 11 has always been a decent wideout, it's the size that hurts him... if Hardy had his talent, he wouldn't be serving burgers.

B.

Fitz did a pretty decent job (10x better than Edwards)

Gailey had one heck of a gameplan

I'm also very glad we kept Lynch

Stevie and Roscoe are both emerging as capable wide outs

Stupar was a factor in the passing game

CJ is proving why he's a first rounder

Overall I'm not mad. I didn't think we'd be in this game but I was completely wrong. :thumbsup:

I agree. We still have a long way to go, but Fitz is a heck of a lot better than Edwards. Gotta get better on the tackle positions though...and Green is a drive killer.

I give the Bills credit because they were somewahat competitive. However, Fitz showed why he is a career back up QB. The D was ripped by a team not known for its run game and LBers are now perhaps the most glaring weakness of this team.

I have faith that Chan and Nix will right the ship but it is sad to see that outside of the secondary the prior regime left little on the table in terms of talent across units.