Coaching Turnover at One Bills Drive

Riddle me this:

Ralph Wilson must bring in new coaches and excuse them of their duties with haste because he uses ticket and merchandise revenues to have surgeries in which he exchanges hearts with the coach of the day. Once the heart becomes weary, he must change coaches. This would explain both his apparent immortality and the reason that our coaches run the team as if they are scared old men reluctant to change lanes in city traffic. And also maybe also Dick Juaron's appearance. Long live Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.!

Note: This is for joking purposes only. If you are offended by it, please remember: if we care more about the team's success than ownership and management of the Bills, the best thing that we can do is develop a sense of humor in order to cope with the soul-crushing obligation of watching our Bills every Sunday.

Riddle me this:

Ralph Wilson must bring in new coaches and excuse them of their duties with haste because he uses ticket and merchandise revenues to have surgeries in which he exchanges hearts with the coach of the day. Once the heart becomes weary, he must change coaches. This would explain both his apparent immortality and the reason that our coaches run the team as if they are scared old men reluctant to change lanes in city traffic. And also maybe also Dick Juaron's appearance. Long live Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.!

Note: This is for joking purposes only. If you are offended by it, please remember: if we care more about the team's success than ownership and management of the Bills, the best thing that we can do is develop a sense of humor in order to cope with the soul-crushing obligation of watching our Bills every Sunday.

Can't really be a Bills fan without a sense of humor. Best joke I've seen in a while. :nana: