Bills at Packers Photos

Capt. OTM

Just wanted to start a thread for the fans to post some pictures from the game. Here is the link to my photobucket for the game: http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt39/Capt_OTM/2010%20-%20Green%20Bay/?start=all

I do have one request. If you would like to use any of my pictures for anything please send me a PM and ask. I am more than happy to share my photos without watermarking them, but don't want to se them used as a way to trash the players or for someone to make copies and claim the work for them to make a profit. Just ask and I will more than likely say go ahead and use them.

Edited by Capt. OTM

Nice pictures Capt. Did you wear any Bills gear? Did you get treated well? Thanks for posting them. :thumbsup:

Definitely had Bills gear on all weekend. The fans at Lambeau were great. They had there occassional fan that had their remarks, but for the most part everyone was very respectful. Most of the fans wanted to know if the Bills were going to trade away ML23, because the realy want him there.

Definitely had Bills gear on all weekend. The fans at Lambeau were great. They had there occassional fan that had their remarks, but for the most part everyone was very respectful. Most of the fans wanted to know if the Bills were going to trade away ML23, because the realy want him there.

Only if they give us Rodgers in return.

Just wanted to start a thread for the fans to post some pictures from the game. Here is the link to my photobucket for the game: http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt39/Capt_OTM/2010%20-%20Green%20Bay/?start=all

I do have one request. If you would like to use any of my pictures for anything please send me a PM and ask. I am more than happy to share my photos without watermarking them, but don't want to se them used as a way to trash the players or for someone to make copies and claim the work for them to make a profit. Just ask and I will more than likely say go ahead and use them.

Great pics!! I still wish they would get rid of those horrible uniforms.