Sunday @ Gillette

Everyone will be expecting another blowout of the Bills at the hands of Brady and Co. , I am too. But I honestly would feel good about this season if we swept NE and happen to lose the rest of the games. I've only been a solid BB fan for about 15 years , but my hatred runs deeper with the Patriots than any other team , including the Fins. There is something about them that makes me cringe and wish nothing but utter and complete failure for their entire organization.

Agreed. Living in new England I get to basically enjoy two games every Sunday. Watching the bills and then cheering on whoever is playing the patriots. Watching them lose to the jets was perfect. It's aggregating but funny at the same time having to listen to the younger fanbase in new England discount every time and label automatic wins week to week, apparently having grown up in the back to back superbowl makes you that way. I'm waiting in the weeds however and as their dynasty begins to crumble.

I try to avoid going out on a limb to make predictions because I'm wrong so often, but I feel very, very confident in predicting an utter blowout of the Bills. If I could, I'd bet the farm on it. The game will be essentially over by the early third quarter. The Pats are at home, coming off a tough loss, and a far superior team.

Edited by dave mcbride