BIG FITZPATRICK FAN HERE

While you guys wanted him waived this summer, I wanted him to start. So far you LOSE! :flirt:

I'm sure we will not be the only one's to lose...The Bills will likely do the same on the majority of Sundays as long as Fitz is the Starter...I'm no Edwards backer, but that does not make me OK with Fitz either...The Bills should just go with Brohm and let him take his bumps and lumps while he learns to QB an NFL Team...Throwing Fitz in there now allows the Bills to claim they are still trying to win...Even though we all know that's not going to happen any time soon...

We'll see how Fitz does...I'm hoping for the best but... B-)

#1 The players love him (Very Important)

#2 Smart. :worthy:

#3 Reads Defenses as well as any QB in the NFL.

#4 Above Average arm Strength. :unsure:

#5 Scrambles well, Top 10 in the NFL (my opinion)

#6 A gambler,willing to let the receiver make a play.

Needs to work on accuracy and consistency

While you guys wanted him waived this summer, I wanted him to start. So far you LOSE! :flirt:

This is Ryan Fitzpatricks chance to win a starting job in the NFL......you may want to back him. I am! :nana:

I am unashamedly a backer for Trent and not a big fan of Fitz. Having said that, I respect Gailey's decision and I always support the Bills.

One thing you should take to note, and I have been saying this since the season started. The offense must play to their strengths, and that is by running the ball. If the Bills cannot run the ball on a consistent basis, then it will not matter who the QB is.