6 --That's right 6-- way trade

ieatcrayonz

Vikings get: Vincent Jackson and a Vanilla Latte

Eagles get: Bills 3rd Round pick 2011, Chargers 4th round pick 2011, Vikings 3rd round pick 2012, One pound Pike's Place

Bills get: Michael Vick, AJ Hawk, Marcus McNeil, and a grande French Roast

Packers get: Marshawn Lynch and a caramel machiato

Chargers get: Vikings 2nd round pick 2011, Packers 3rd Round Pick 2011, Bills 2nd round pick 2012, Ashton Youboty and a $20 gift card

Los Gatos Starbucks gets: A new Barista with impeccable hair and his own set of gloves

Eagles get: Bills 3rd Round pick 2011, Chargers 4th round pick 2011, Vikings 3rd round pick 2012, One pound Pike's Place

Chargers get: Vikings 2nd round pick 2011, Packers 3rd Round Pick 2011, Bills 2nd round pick 2012, Ashton Youboty and a $20 gift card

Los Gatos Starbucks gets: A new Barista with impeccable hair and his own set of gloves

Amazing forsight! This needs to be published.

Screw that, let's work the first ever (i think) multi sport trade

Maybe but the Dodgers would need to play Blake way up on the grass in case Martin is too far away to risk the long throw.

Almost works. Favre hates vanilla latte, though, so I think if you switch that to a chai tea, you've probably got a deal that works.

So I guess it is true that Childress really doesn't understand what his offense needs.