4th & 11

5 Wide

That has to rival Bledsoe throwing it away on 4th down. This has to be the definitive ending to the debate on Edwards demeanor and make up. I just can't stomach the fact that he didn't even try to force something, rather he just gave up and turned it over on downs. He couldn't even bring himself to attempt to convert it by chucking it up, he just.....went.......out.......of.......bounds.

That has to rival Bledsoe throwing it away on 4th down. This has to be the definitive ending to the debate on Edwards demeanor and make up. I just can't stomach the fact that he didn't even try to force something, rather he just gave up and turned it over on downs. He couldn't even bring himself to attempt to convert it by chucking it up, he just.....went.......out.......of.......bounds.

Yep. No competitive will. At least none that I've seen. And that play was UNbelievable.

If we're going to go down this season (which we clearly are) then I'd rather go down firing with a guy like Brohm.

Edwards is like that Falco guy in the movie The Replacements, except he has no potential to be good and doesn't date a hot cheerleader from Survivor.

For me the debate ended when he threw a five yard pass on the last play of last week's game. Trent sucks real bad.

I officially gave up on Trent week 3 last year on the check down to frted jackson on 4th and 20. He has done nothing to redeem himself even a little bit since.