Nothing changes till Ralph is gone

DarthICE

but...but..he's in the HOF!

The usual pieces of **** on this message board will come to Ralph's defense, saying that he's a great man and that we Bills fans should be lucky he never moved the team and that we should be grateful for the 50+ years he gave us as the moving vans pull into OBD. Just you wait. They'll be showing up any minute now...

and the hysteria you and many fans like you have is why the Bills suck. Ralph knows he has you BS'ed into beliving that. The Bills are one of the most profitable teams in the NFL, the NFL from a MONEY standpoint is NOT going to lose that guanteed money esp when a new owner can charge more ticket wise and the fanbase will pay it = more money for the NFL.

Not happening.

Just stop yourself. The Bills are only profitable because they don't have any good players to pay large contracts to and are subsidized by the larger market teams. The NFL can move this team to Oklahoma City and double the profit.

It is just a fleeting heartbeat away.

Edited by sharper802

Just stop yourself. The Bills are only profitable because they don't have any good players to pay large contracts to and are subsidized by the larger market teams. The NFL can move this team to Oklahoma City and double the profit.

It is just a fleeting heartbeat away.

Um...no, actually. OKC is about the same population size as Buffalo, believe it or not. No one is going to buy the franchise plus deal with the relocation fee plus deal with building a new stadium just for frigging Oklahoma City. The Jacksonville disaster proved that there is a limit to the NFL's success in smaller markets. The only cities that pose a danger to the Bills moving are LA and Toronto.

Um...no, actually. OKC is about the same population size as Buffalo, believe it or not. No one is going to buy the franchise plus deal with the relocation fee plus deal with building a new stadium just for frigging Oklahoma City. The Jacksonville disaster proved that there is a limit to the NFL's success in smaller markets. The only cities that pose a danger to the Bills moving are LA and Toronto.

Uh no you are wrong across the board. OKC is Bigger than Tulsa which is Bigger than Buffalo.

The usual pieces of **** on this message board will come to Ralph's defense, saying that he's a great man and that we Bills fans should be lucky he never moved the team and that we should be grateful for the 50+ years he gave us as the moving vans pull into OBD. Just you wait. They'll be showing up any minute now...

:lol:

:censored: Ralph. :thumbdown:

Uh no you are wrong across the board. OKC is Bigger than Tulsa which is Bigger than Buffalo.

No I'm not. For one thing, I said "about" the same size. OKC is 44th largest metro area, Tulsa is 53rd. Buffalo is 50th, and Rochester is 51st. See for yourself before you get a major case of redass over this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_United_States_Metropolitan_Statistical_Areas

My point is that the Bills are in real danger of leaving for LA or Toronto after RW dies, but not for small markets like OKC.

No I'm not. For one thing, I said "about" the same size. OKC is 44th largest metro area, Tulsa is 53rd. Buffalo is 50th, and Rochester is 51st. See for yourself before you get a major case of redass over this:

http://en.wikipedia....atistical_Areas

My point is that the Bills are in real danger of leaving for LA or Toronto after RW dies, but not for small markets like OKC.

They are not going to LA, they are not going to Toronto, they are not moving.

Theyre not moving. they make too much money to be moved to an unsure football market. If anyone moves it the Jags. It's so annoying that people still believe that.

You forget Hysteria is more important to some than Facts. Agreed the Bills are going no where.