[please fix subject]Ryan Nassib

Lenigmusx

Hey this kid had a helluva game yesterday! What strikes me though is his footwork and pocket poise. We all know SU is not that good all though the finally look to be coming around. However this kid has a Big arm and what seems to be NFL mechanics! 6' 3" 225 with a canon. As a junior I think this kid should be someone we are watching. He comes from Penn. which means he comes from the QB state in my eyes. If he comes out as a junior he might be under the radar and a great pick up. Most likely he will come out in the 2012 draft and I bet he will be one of the top prospects by then. He could be a great NFL QB and he would fit well in Western NY.

Thoughts anyone?

Hey this kid had a helluva game yesterday! What strikes me though is his footwork and pocket poise. We all know SU is not that good all though the finally look to be coming around. However this kid has a Big arm and what seems to be NFL mechanics! 6' 3" 225 with a canon. As a junior I think this kid should be someone we are watching. He comes from Penn. which means he comes from the QB state in my eyes. If he comes out as a junior he might be under the radar and a great pick up. Most likely he will come out in the 2012 draft and I bet he will be one of the top prospects by then. He could be a great NFL QB and he would fit well in Western NY.

Thoughts anyone?

Red shirted sophomore I beleieve. Kid can throiw the ball down the field. I agree. Mallet, Luck, Locker and maybe this kid is next. Runs a New Orleans like passing game and would do well in NFL I think. Seen all his games in college and also a tough kid that can move well. makes good decisions overall. He and savage maybe top qbs in big east thsi year. Both look like potential pros.

His pocket presence leaves something to be desired, but I really like the way this kid has played so far this year. Very nice arm (although he seems to have sort of a slowish delivery), good accuracy, and he's a big kid.

Yesterday his footwork was very good and I think if this continues to improve so will his pocket presence IMO.

Red shirted sophomore I beleieve. Kid can throiw the ball down the field. I agree. Mallet, Luck, Locker and maybe this kid is next. Runs a New Orleans like passing game and would do well in NFL I think. Seen all his games in college and also a tough kid that can move well. makes good decisions overall. He and savage maybe top qbs in big east thsi year. Both look like potential pros.

yes, he'll have two years of eligibility remaining after this year.

I hated watching Paulus play last year. I would have loved to have seen Nassib get more snaps.

Edited by bills44

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

No need for this really I have been here a long time and this really brings things down around here. The subject line is appropriate. I see no one else here posting about Ryan Nassib yet. I will, just for your anal retentive pleasure, edit it slightly. I however do not deem this necessary.

No need for this really I have been here a long time and this really brings things down around here. The subject line is appropriate. I see no one else here posting about Ryan Nassib yet. I will, just for your anal retentive pleasure, edit it slightly. I however do not deem this necessary.

Who the $^&! is Ryan Nassib, and why should anyone other than diehard Syracuse fans care about him? THAT'S why SDS made his entirely appropriate request.