Great secondary!

I've been HEARING how our secondary is so awesome. A passing team utilizing many receivers and tight ends (packers), shouldn't be able to move the ball downfield AT WILL. I dont want to HEAR anymore, i want to SEE our secondary stop em. Can we stop them? Or our pass rush or linebackers need to improve?

Forget about our offense, can our D stop them?

or will it be packers 35 bills 13 or something like this?

I've been HEARING how our secondary is so awesome. A passing team utilizing many receivers and tight ends (packers), shouldn't be able to move the ball downfield AT WILL. I dont want to HEAR anymore, i want to SEE our secondary stop em. Can we stop them? Or our pass rush or linebackers need to improve?

Forget about our offense, can our D stop them?

or will it be packers 35 bills 13 or something like this?

The do utilize a lot of weapons in their passing attack. Jermichael Finley is a matchup nightmare if you don't have an athletic linebacker that can play coverage, which we definitely do not have. He has wide receiver skills in a tight end body. He will torch our linebackers. Green Bay's passing game will be effective but the fault could lie on the linebackers and safeties forced into coverage, not necessarily failure by the cornerbacks. If we can't get pressure on the team that allowed the most sacks in the NFL last year, it will be a blight on the pass rush.

The do utilize a lot of weapons in their passing attack. Jermichael Finley is a matchup nightmare if you don't have an athletic linebacker that can play coverage, which we definitely do not have. He has wide receiver skills in a tight end body. He will torch our linebackers. Green Bay's passing game will be effective but the fault could lie on the linebackers and safeties forced into coverage, not necessarily failure by the cornerbacks. If we can't get pressure on the team that allowed the most sacks in the NFL last year, it will be a blight on the pass rush.

i bet we will be the only team not to sack them. lol

I think that guys like Ellison and Scott in nickel situations will do fine in coverage. That's one thing they can do. If you add Whitner covering the TE on occasion then it'll be fine. Just keep Davis off of him.

The problem is that even with their starting RB out, our run defense is giving up 5 yards each running play. If they can establish the run, they'll be able to play action and it won't matter how good our dbs are. With the exception of Whitner. What has he ever done?

Im pretty sure its more like 3.7 yards and most of that came in the first half of the Miami game.

Jermichael Finley is going to eat us alive tomorrow.

The problem is that even with their starting RB out, our run defense is giving up 5 yards each running play. If they can establish the run, they'll be able to play action and it won't matter how good our dbs are. With the exception of Whitner. What has he ever done?

The Dolphins ran the Ball 36 times for 132 yards last week. As noted, that's only 3.7 yards per carry.