Upset at Green Bay

Conch

Detroit might be the first win of the season.

I watched half of their last game and they didn't look bad.

Still very early in the season I know and I am certainly not conceding this game yet, particularly at home. But they may have turned the corner and are starting to improve. I wouldn't be so sure that this game ends with a W for the Bills.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I watched half of their last game and they didn't look bad.

Still very early in the season I know and I am certainly not conceding this game yet, particularly at home. But they may have turned the corner and are starting to improve. I wouldn't be so sure that this game ends with a W for the Bills.

You are right, I am not sure how long Stafford is out for, Shaun Hill isn't that bad, basically, there are no games on the Bills schedule where they would be clear favourites. Doesn't mean they won't pull off an upset here or there but.....

I know it was only the first game of the year but another stinker and the Bills will be on there way to a very high draft pick next year. Play great against GB, pull off a huge upset, the team gains confidence and moves forward.

The way Sanchez playing right now, maybe the Jets game is the first win of the season. (maybe we should hire that Mexican reporter to hang around the sidelines) 6-3 Bills.

That would almost make my year, who else would love to see the Jets come out of Buffalo 0-4 on the season. AWESOME

The Bills could win 31-3 and the media will have the excuse of GB not having their starting RB. :thumbsup:

No way. GB is a pass first team, and the media knows that. If you guys win, its all "Can GB still take the NFC North after playing like they did these first two games?"

Two things tempt me to take Buffalo.

-Last week Buffalo was clearly not ready to start the season. They're now on the road, no (real) pressure on them. Willy Nilly time.

-Green Bay plays a prime time divisional game next week on the road versus their age old rival Chicago Bears. Is this weeks game versus the red headed step children of the NFL one to be overlooked? I say yes.

Go Bills!