Be careful going to the games.

Cuze

The early days at "Rich Stadium" one could actually bring in a 1/2 keg of beer if he bought a ticket for it... My friends we are living in a police state, where working people are second class and unemployed welfare recipients live better than those working.. God Bless Obama!!!

Cover your ass, because each year, a little at a time, it's getting worse!!

You do realize that there are people that like to go to the games TO WATCH THE !@#$ING GAME?

The purpose of a Bills game is not to see how much alcohol you can drink before you're unable to walk into the stadium. I've been to dozens of Bills games and every time I see guys and gals who are so unbelievably drunk that they can't sit up on the freaking seats.

Here's the crux of the problem, it costs me about $175 to bring my 11 year old son to a Bills game. I'd LOVE to bring my 5 year old daughter to a game but there is NO WAY that is going to happen. I'm not going to shell that kind of money so my son can sit there and watch some drunk stupid ass shout "MOTHER !@#$ER" for 2.5 hours.

The people who can't control themselves are ruining the experience for everyone. The reality of NFL ticket prices mandates that they appeal to a wider audience. Working dads with disposable income are thinking twice about buying tickets because of the atmosphere.

If you want to go to a tailgate, there's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself and having some drinks. It's just not necessary to get drunk at levels that would get you thrown out of any bar in the state.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pig? that's classy bud. Why don't you find something else to do. I put my life on the line everday for the citizens I'm sworn to protect. PIG= Pride, Integrity, Guts) Keep your opinion of Law Enforcement off a Buffalo Bills forum.

Well said Mike. I live close to Syracuse as well. So you obviously know about the garbage that goes on in the streets of that City.

And most of us thank you for that. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, there's a segment of the population that can't seperate the 5% of bad cops from the 95% of good cops and they can't help but spew their idiocy.

Edited by kegtapr

"Pig"? Really? 1970 called it they'd like their outdated slur back.

You do realize that these guys risk their lives almost every day? They also deal with the absolute bottom of the human garbage can.

Sure they have some arrogant idiots in their ranks but then again, so does this forum.

My opinion exactly... Writing tickets is just apart of the job. If you feel the need to fight the ticket then that's what the system is for. He probably made a bad judgement call in writing the ticket. He could of warned him. That was probably the 10th ticket he wrote and they all used the same story. He cant warn everybody. No need to call him a "pig".

Yeah, but whats your homeowners insurance?? I also moved form Rochester where taxes were up to around $5500 when I left. Now have a house in Wilmington NC about the same value, taxes about $200 more than you , but my homeowners went from around $400 a year in Rochester to around $2500 now including flood insuracnce. Love the beach here, but living on the coast does have some drawbacks.

I used to live in Rochester and own a 100k house. My taxes were 4500 a year. I know live in Charleston, SC which is like a resort compared to Rochester. My house is 260k and my taxes 1200. I love NY state, it is a beautiful place but years of liberal democratic voting has destroyed its economy.

No toll roads out here in Arizona.

Of course, its pretty hard to catch a Bills or Sabres game too...

None in California either...California is a mess, dont get me wrong, but NY is THE worst. It's expensive as hell to live here, but after you factor in NYS taxes, it sort of evens out on an annual basis. Too bad, becaue NY should be one of teh best states in the U.S. , sadly it isnt.

Edited by BuffaloWest

I used to live in Rochester and own a 100k house. My taxes were 4500 a year. I know live in Charleston, SC which is like a resort compared to Rochester. My house is 260k and my taxes 1200. I love NY state, it is a beautiful place but years nearly two centuries of liberal democratic voting corruption has destroyed its economy.

I made a couple of changes, but sadly we agree 100% on the end result

I went through a toll booth on 90 to pay my toll. I removed my seatbelt to get some change out of my pocket and when i took off a state trooper popped out from behind the toll booth told me to pullover and gave me a ticket for no seatbelt. The way the !@#$ was acting i thought i was pulled over for murdering somebody. SO watch yourself the states broke and there taking it out on us.

I would go to court and fight that one, I'm sure a judge would toss that one out.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

You know you're on a toll road, don't bother to plan ahead and have your $$ ready.

Just messin' with you. I back the blue and while technically correct, that's still a poor way to enforce the law. Now if you were pulling out of the booth and you hadn't buckled back up I think it would have been marginally more acceptable.

A similar technicality is the case where a guy has too many "pops" and goes to sleep it off in his car. If you put the keys in the ignition they can get you for DWI.

You do realize that there are people that like to go to the games TO WATCH THE !@#$ING GAME?

The purpose of a Bills game is not to see how much alcohol you can drink before you're unable to walk into the stadium. I've been to dozens of Bills games and every time I see guys and gals who are so unbelievably drunk that they can't sit up on the freaking seats.

Here's the crux of the problem, it costs me about $175 to bring my 11 year old son to a Bills game. I'd LOVE to bring my 5 year old daughter to a game but there is NO WAY that is going to happen. I'm not going to shell that kind of money so my son can sit there and watch some drunk stupid ass shout "MOTHER !@#$ER" for 2.5 hours.

The people who can't control themselves are ruining the experience for everyone. The reality of NFL ticket prices mandates that they appeal to a wider audience. Working dads with disposable income are thinking twice about buying tickets because of the atmosphere.

If you want to go to a tailgate, there's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself and having some drinks. It's just not necessary to get drunk at levels that would get you thrown out of any bar in the state.

Bringing alcohol to a game has been against stadium policy for over 20 years... So is bringing a binocular case, a seat cushion, bag lunch or any number of other things that makes sitting in your seat enjoyable.. The point I was trying to make is year after year we lose freedoms even at a football game.. I don't drink at or before a football game, I like to enjoy the event and not spend half the game running to the bathroom... But it's the idiots that are the problem, not my binocular case, my seat cushion or a parking lot that has to be empty 2 hours after a game.. Also with NFL Sunday Ticket available over the internet, I can hook it up to my television and may never attend another NFL game again..

Pig? that's classy bud. Why don't you find something else to do. I put my life on the line everday for the citizens I'm sworn to protect. PIG= Pride, Integrity, Guts) Keep your opinion of Law Enforcement off a Buffalo Bills forum.

Well said Mike. I live close to Syracuse as well. So you obviously know about the garbage that goes on in the streets of that City.

Ditto... A lot of people who talk **** about law enforcement don't have the guts to pin a target to their chest before work each day.. I am proud of what I do...

Sounds like the pig was poaching to catch up on his quota. I bet you're not the only one he nabbed like that that night.

Next time a cop comes to your house because of a problem you need help with, be sure to address him as "pig." We really like that. :doh:

Oh yeah, did I mention that you're an idiot? :thumbdown: