from rotoworld

tbonehawaii

Marshawn Lynch - RB Sep. 15 - 8:25 pm et

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that the Bills are telling teams Marshawn Lynch "is not available."

Because he's such a key part of Chan Gailey's weekly game plans. Lynch had three carries in Week 1, and the Bills ran the ball 14 times combined as a team. Buffalo is missing out on a golden opportunity to secure a mid-round pick in exchange for a bit player. The whole operation is mind-boggling.

Source: NFL.com

Marshawn Lynch - RB Sep. 15 - 8:25 pm et

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that the Bills are telling teams Marshawn Lynch "is not available."

Because he's such a key part of Chan Gailey's weekly game plans. Lynch had three carries in Week 1, and the Bills ran the ball 14 times combined as a team. Buffalo is missing out on a golden opportunity to secure a mid-round pick in exchange for a bit player. The whole operation is mind-boggling.

Source: NFL.com

what's mind-boggling is the fact that ppl keep dissing the Bills FO for not trading Lynch to the team we will be playing this weekend, before we play them...anything could happen after Sunday...not saying the trade is going to happen or not, but com'on..would you really trade Lynch to the Packers when the Bills could use any advantage they could get to try and win the game?

Nix is is a good position to help the team with a trade but sending a 1st round pick who made the probowl (and would likely make it again for GB) for a 3rd would not be a good move without a player who was damn good along for the ride. The LB they are offering with the 3rd isn't it. I agree with the Mike in Ss opinion that this could look bad for BN if he did it, so he prolly won't.

I just looked it up they signed ML to a 6 year contract as a rookie? wow. I thought he was up at the end of the year. so double no he isn't going out for less then a second and a decent player.

And this guy sounds like one of our players already, in the league since 2006 and no sacks? mid 60s in tackles

http://sports.yahoo....fl/players/7754

also keep in mind it won't be a lower 2nd or 3rd round player, more like an early 3rd or 4th.

ML had the longest run from scrimmage by a Bills' RB Sunday for 15 yards. Why in hadees did he only get three carries?

No way in hadees I trade this guy for a "mid round draft pick". If you got a good Offensive Lineman or receiver or QB, then yeah, let's talk.

"Hades"

what's mind-boggling is the fact that ppl keep dissing the Bills FO for not trading Lynch to the team we will be playing this weekend, before we play them...anything could happen after Sunday...not saying the trade is going to happen or not, but com'on..would you really trade Lynch to the Packers when the Bills could use any advantage they could get to try and win the game?

First off, what makes you think they are trying to win games?