Worst top 8 Q.B's

T master

I went to CBSsports.com only to find a article on

"The Top 8 Worst Q.B's of Week 1 In th NFL"

And figuring the Bills are the red headed step child of the league i thought they would have Trent among those picks for week one .

But for all you that call for Trent's head every chance you get & put 90% of the blame of the Bills losing on his shoulders ........ guess what ??

HE WASN'T ON THE LIST :nana: so all you haters put that in your pipe & smoke it along with something else and maybe you'll CHILL a bit !!!

One of the teams in our division with an ESTABLISHED Q.B. made the list though ... so check it out if you don't billieve me .

GO BILLS & GO TRENT !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

He wasn't on the list because nobody outside of the Buffalo and Miami media watched the game. Seriously, if you aren't a fan of one of those two teams, why would you tune in?

yup. so those that compiled that list just looked at the stats. and trent didnt do too bad stats wise. he had 90 some yards passing on a single drive. looks impressive until you realize miami was in prevent the whole drive. anyone could have done that. also, no interceptions. sweet! unless you watch the game and see three INTs flop right out of miami defenders hands. trent sucked, but to those that didnt watch the game, his stats make him look alright.