Went to the game Sunday

Bob in STL

I had a great trip visiting family and friends. Alway love going back to Buffalo.

The game was a disappointment, here are my thoughts on it:

1. Our OL was very bad, no surprise here, especially the tackles. Green is worse than Butler who was worse than Walker. Bell did ok, not great. Meredith was very poor playing for Bell in the 4th quarter. Most disappoining factor was that the Bills did not run enough and that they did not even try to run up the middle. They conceded that to the Phins and Chan said as much. So the strength of our line did not even get a chance.

2. Edwards look like he did last year. True --- No blocking and no time but happy feet and no poise. I saw recievers open but he had no time to set up and deliver. He cannot throw on the move and he will not throw down field unless someone is wide open.

3. 3 starting RBs? Blah. I would trade any one of them for Jake Long right now, no question.

4. The defense looked good but now have teams have film and can us it to rip our LBs to shreds. None of them can cover .. Kelsay and Davis are very weak in coverage. Poz played well and will be missed. So did the secondary, especially McKelvin.

5. Biggest disappointment was Chan's game plan. It was one demisional and not very creative. He was rightwhen he said he did not have the offense prepared.

6. Tha fans - lots of drunk and disorderly idiots around me only made it worse.

Spot on. I'm just waiting for someone to agree with me on Marcus Stroud. I watched him closely to see if my views were unwarranted. He's just good enough to be on the field and not good enough to make a difference.

Funny seeing the Bflo airport loaded with Bills fan at 5 am....

I had a great trip visiting family and friends. Alway love going back to Buffalo.

The game was a disappointment, here are my thoughts on it:

1. Our OL was very bad, no surprise here, especially the tackles. Green is worse than Butler who was worse than Walker. Bell did ok, not great. Meredith was very poor playing for Bell in the 4th quarter. Most disappoining factor was that the Bills did not run enough and that they did not even try to run up the middle. They conceded that to the Phins and Chan said as much. So the strength of our line did not even get a chance.

2. Edwards look like he did last year. True --- No blocking and no time but happy feet and no poise. I saw recievers open but he had no time to set up and deliver. He cannot throw on the move and he will not throw down field unless someone is wide open.

3. 3 starting RBs? Blah. I would trade any one of them for Jake Long right now, no question.

4. The defense looked good but now have teams have film and can us it to rip our LBs to shreds. None of them can cover .. Kelsay and Davis are very weak in coverage. Poz played well and will be missed. So did the secondary, especially McKelvin.

5. Biggest disappointment was Chan's game plan. It was one demisional and not very creative. He was rightwhen he said he did not have the offense prepared.

6. Tha fans - lots of drunk and disorderly idiots around me only made it worse.

I watched the game on TV and only heard "boos" once....were there more or did I just not hear them?

I watched the game on TV and only heard "boos" once....were there more or did I just not hear them?

There were boos several times. The very first series was a 3 and out which led to boos becaue the sack was so pitiful.

They even booed the Jills on the big screen. Lot sof frustration in the stands.

Walking out of the Ralph felt like a funeral.

Almost as bad as the Cleveland game last year.

Spot on. I'm just waiting for someone to agree with me on Marcus Stroud. I watched him closely to see if my views were unwarranted. He's just good enough to be on the field and not good enough to make a difference.

Funny seeing the Bflo airport loaded with Bills fan at 5 am....

I was on the 7:05pm flight last night with Lots of Bills people waiting to get out of town and....Tom Modrak, he looked very upset....

and this guy he sat next to me he was cool and did not have the face paint....Dolphan HE said the fans in Buffalo were brutal but he was cool.....

I was on the 7:05pm flight last night with Lots of Bills people waiting to get out of town and....Tom Modrak, he looked very upset....

and this guy he sat next to me he was cool and did not have the face paint....Dolphan  HE said the fans in Buffalo were brutal but he was cool.....

surprised Modrak could find the time in his semi-retirement to make it to Buffalo for a game- although it is sort of hot and wet in Florida this time of year.