Trent Edwards - Stanford Game Log

Got_Wood

Take a look at Trent's college career at Stanford.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/players/93189/gamelog

Notice any patterns here?

- Erratic across the board through his 4 year career as QB. Some decent games, lots of bad/mediocre games.

- Consistent losing record. I don't care if he didn't lose in high school.

- Every year he missed games with an injury. This includes his best statistical year in 2005. Notice the game against Marshawn Lynch and Cal, he got knocked out of the game with an injury. And the game against UC Davis, he was knocked out as well.

- The O-line was blamed for his team's poor offensive play. Trent was looked at as a big "upside" player.

He is the same QB he was in college. Once again, Trent is a likable guy and hard to root against. But it comes down to performance on the field, and the ability to lead your team to wins.

If you don't know a person, why would you hate him? It's a freaking game, after all.

If you need to have a personal relationship with professional athletes in order to judge whether you love or hate having them on your team, it'd pretty much make sports in general pretty dumb, and a message board like this completely useless.

I don't have a personal hatred for Trent Edwards, and I wish no ill will upon him in his personal life, but I hate having him on my team, I hate watching him try to play the quarterback position in the NFL, and I hate watching him get scared and fail.

Edited by akm0404