2-14

As stated earlier, the Bills have the opportunity to have the same record that the pre-season Bills had during the Super Bowl years...2-14.

After losing to the pathetic fish, I see the 2-14 being realistic.

Have no fear. maybe with the 1st draft choice next year (if there is football in 2011), they can try AGAIN to draft a Q-back and an offensive front line.

It's already a long season...

As stated earlier, the Bills have the opportunity to have the same record that the pre-season Bills had during the Super Bowl years...2-14.

After losing to the pathetic fish, I see the 2-14 being realistic.

Have no fear. maybe with the 1st draft choice next year (if there is football in 2011), they can try AGAIN to draft a Q-back and an offensive front line.

It's already a long season...

Although I hate to comment on horribly negative posts, this is the single best year in the history of the post-merger NFL draft to have the #1 pick. There undoubtedly will be a rookie salary cap and some form of official slotted system. Without even looking at the talent available, and strictly from a $$ perspective, if there was ever a year for incentive to suck, its this year.

Although I hate to comment on horribly negative posts, this is the single best year in the history of the post-merger NFL draft to have the #1 pick. There undoubtedly will be a rookie salary cap and some form of official slotted system. Without even looking at the talent available, and strictly from a $$ perspective, if there was ever a year for incentive to suck, its this year.

And if they choose to do so, all of those things will make it easier to trade away the #1 pick as well.

Except for this season where there is no cap, there has been a rookie salary cap for years. It's based on the number of draft choices & where you pick.

Anyone who thinks there will be a radical change in rookie salaries for 2011 is wrong. The draft is in April. The anticipated negotiations aren't expected until camps open in July. If you think there will be a new rookie cap, much more restrictive than the old one, please explain why, when there will be no new contract with the union at the time of the draft, there will be one in 2011. More likely, 2011 will be the last year of high rookie salaries. It's 2012 when rookie salaries may be lower, not 2011.

Exactly, just find something else to do on Sunday for the next 4 months and forget about this franchise. This is 1984 - 1985 all over again. Trent even looks like Kay Stephenson.

Except for this season where there is no cap, there has been a rookie salary cap for years. It's based on the number of draft choices & where you pick.

Anyone who thinks there will be a radical change in rookie salaries for 2011 is wrong. The draft is in April. The anticipated negotiations aren't expected until camps open in July. If you think there will be a new rookie cap, much more restrictive than the old one, please explain why, when there will be no new contract with the union at the time of the draft, there will be one in 2011. More likely, 2011 will be the last year of high rookie salaries. It's 2012 when rookie salaries may be lower, not 2011.

No contracts will be signed until the CBA is finalized. And that probably won't happen until early July. So, draft happens in April (last act before lockout, etc) and no first round draft choices will have contracts signed before July. No loss, because OTAs, etc. won't be happening next year. Rookie contracts will be under the new CBA. No owner is going to sign 1st rounders until they know what the new CBA is.