What's Next

mpl6876

Let's try to move on.

What can we expect from from the Bills? I don't feel it is right to throw in the towel after one game. However, I find myself hard pressed to see lots of future success with this years team. Enough of the bickering and banting back and forth from the optimists vs the pessimists. It gets kinda old and the I told you so thing doesn't accomplish anything.

So I ask what can we reasonably expect out of this team this year? I know it is a "loaded" question and subject to vast interpretation.

I am expecting 3-5 wins, improvements from Roscoe Parrish and Chris Elis, a more complex innovative offensive game plan, lack of progress from Maybin, Spiller to have some big plays mostly during "garbage time" when the game is over, an OL that struggles throughout the whole year, our LB's will contiune to struggle, solid secondary play with less interceptions than last year, poor QB play throughtout the year with Fitz and BB getting their chance to be effective. None of the QB's will be effective due to the poor OL play and lack of receiving threats. Teams will continue to stack the box and squat on the short routes as did the Dolphins. The posters here on the board had the answers when I posed this question. Gailey and our Buffalo Bills had no answer or effective counter moves. One thing that I did notice is the team was much more disciplined and I expect more of the same. I think it is going to be a really long year. I really was looking forward to watching some entertaining football. IMHO, this game was frustrating and very discouraging. One game down and 15 to go. Lets hope things get better.

Just my two cents. Wondering what you guys think?

Edited by mpl6876

Let's try to move on.

What can we expect from from the Bills? I don't feel it is right to throw in the towel after one game. However, I find myself hard pressed to see lots of future success with this years team. Enough of the bickering and banting back and forth from the optimists vs the pessimists. It gets kinda old and the I told you so thing doesn't accomplish anything.

So I ask what can we reasonably expect out of this team this year? I know it is a "loaded" question is subject to vast interpretation.

I myslef and expecting 3-5 wins, improvements from Roscoe Parrish and Chris Elis, a more complex innovative offensive game plan, lack of progress from Maybin, Spiller to have some big plays mostly during "garbage time" when the game is over, an OL that struggles throughout the whole year, our LB's will contiune to struggle, solid secondary play with less interceptions than last year, poor QB play throughtout the year with Fitz and BB getting their chance to be effective. None of the QB's will be effective due to the poor OL play and lack of receiving threats. Teams will continue to stack the box and squat on the short routes as did the Dolphins. The posters here onthe board had the answers when I posed this question. Surprisely, Gailey and our Buffalo Bills had no answer or effective counter move. One thing that I did notice is the team was much more disciplined and I expect more of the same. I think it is going to be a really long year. I really was looking forward to watching some entertaining football. IMHO, this game was frustrating and very discouraging. One game down and 15 to go. Lets hope things get better.

Just my two cents. Wondering what you guys think?

GB 54 Buffalo 3

That is what is up next for the Buffalo Bills. GB is going to eat us alive.

Very witty. I needed a good laugh. Kind of depressed and upset after the game. I feel like I am having the same recurring nightmare.

We all are. If you need a good laugh, just watch some film of Trent Edwards. If you need a real knee-slapping, belly-aching guffaw, just keep reminding yourself - he's our starting quarterback. :w00t:B-)