Yeah Chan, we know, "When we dog one of you..."

The Senator

First thing you need to do, Chan, is load up on Snickers bars - and pass them out liberally...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rauK4fBjkI

I'll leave the post-mortem analysis to better, more knowledgable football minds, but it' painfully obvious that Trent's days are numbered - there can be no doubt after today. For a 3rd-year starter, dude was totally inept. The Dolphins might very well be the easiest opponent on our schedule and, even though the Bills sucked out loud, this game was winnable right until the last two minutes - only not with Trent Edwards at QB. I never bought into Gailey's vile canard that the QB position was 'wide open', and now Chan's gonna have to eat a little crow and make the necessary change. The good news is that there are 2 other QBs on our roster that are better than Edwards on game day and, hey Buddy...hey Chan...there's a guy named Graham Harrell on Green Bay's practice squad. (Not too impressed with the some of the play calling either - you might want to consider a real offensive coordinator like, say, Mike Leach B-) )

Edited by The Senator

Reported the crusading.

Oooooooooo...... :unsure:

Seriously, like I give a crap. Shouldn't you be more worried about facing Taylor Potts this Saturday?

Meanwhile, for your entertainment...

How do you get an UT graduate off your porch?

Pay him for the pizza

What does an UT graduate say to an OU grad?

Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order?

How do you keep an UT student busy for a month?

Give him a package of M & M's and tell him to alphabetize them.

Guest dog14787

Reported :nana:

Nawww, TE did kinda suck today didn't he Senator :beer:

Wish I could drink without smiling from ear to ear, but emoticons are limited,

Edited by dog14787

Nobody on here seems to be talking about our horrendous O-Line and TEs. They can't block for ****. And we all knew this was gonna be the case, too. No assessment of Chan's playcalling, Trent's poise, our receivers' ability to get open, our inept running game, etc. etc. is worth a crap if we don't include the O-Line being completely out of its league out there. Just my two cents.

First thing you need to do, Chan, is load up on Snickers bars - and pass them out liberally...

youtube.com/watch?v=6rauK4fBjkI

I'll leave the post-mortem analysis to better, more knowledgable football minds, but it' painfully obvious that Trent's days are numbered - there can be no doubt after today. For a 3rd-year starter, dude was totally inept. The Dolphins might very well be the easiest opponent on our schedule and, even though the Bills sucked out loud, this game was winnable right until the last two minutes - only not with Trent Edwards at QB. I never bought into Gailey's vile canard that the QB position was 'wide open', and now Chan's gonna have to eat a little crow and make the necessary change. The good news is that there are 2 other QBs on our roster that are better than Edwards on game day and, hey Buddy...hey Chan...there's a guy named Graham Harrell on Green Bay's practice squad. (Not too impressed with the some of the play calling either - you might want to consider a real offensive coordinator like, say, Mike Leach B-) )

Yes, we know you are an Edwards hater. But if you saw how inaccurate Derek Anderson was for Arizona, maybe you wouldn't be so critical. I'm not a Trent lover, but not a hater, either. What I saw today was a QB without much blocking or time, running for his life. Put Tom Brady or Peyton Manning on this team and they would look like bums. On the other hand, it was nice to see Parrish back out of the dog house. He made a couple nice returns and caught a couple of nice pass catches. My MVP (if there could be one) is Moorman, who outdueled the opposing punter with ease. Too early to stick a fork in the Bills, but so far, it is what I expected. I agree that some coaching calls were questionable, but I have to give credit to Chan for taking the safety in the hope of getting a chance to score a late touchdown. (At least I think they did it on purpose.) Jauron would have punted in that situation.

Edited by BillsfaninFl

Guest dog14787

Oh I don't know, dog, but judging from about 30 other threads and several hundred other posters, I'd say most people weren't entirely pleased. B-)

TE did look good for a minute or two, you must admit, :flirt:

Reported for lunacy.

(You seem to be on a little crusade of your own, there, partner! :rolleyes: )

From the ToS:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

Funny that after 7k posts, you still don't know the rules.

Nobody on here seems to be talking about our horrendous O-Line and TEs. They can't block for ****. And we all knew this was gonna be the case, too. No assessment of Chan's playcalling, Trent's poise, our receivers' ability to get open, our inept running game, etc. etc. is worth a crap if we don't include the O-Line being completely out of its league out there. Just my two cents.

No question that run blocking and pass protection both sucked today. (Although I watched Chan's post-game presser, he said he was really pleased with Demetrius Bell today.) I'd submit, though, that folks also complained about the o-line last season - yet, when Fewell benched TE and put Fitz in behind the same o-line, Fitzpatrick seemed more effective. JMO.

I'm hugely in favor of beefing up the o-line. (For the life of me I can't figure why we only have one offensive lineman on our practice squad - we should probably have four.) Cornell Green has to go, too - besides being just awful, there's the penalty thing. And, though right now we may be in the running to win the Ryan Mallett pool, I'm a big proponent of drafting

Gabe Carimi

Edited by The Senator

Our O-line is a better O-line than our QB is a QB.

No question that run blocking and pass protection both sucked today. (Although I watched Chan's post-game presser, he said he was really pleased with Demetrius Bell today.) I'd submit, though, that folks also complained about the o-line last season - yet, when Fewell benched TE and put Fitz in behind the same o-line, Fitzpatrick seemed more effective. JMO.

I'm hugely in favor of beefing up the o-line. (For the life of me I can't figure why we only have one offensive lineman on our practice squad - we should probably have four.) Cornell Green has to go, too - besides being just awful, there's the penalty thing. And, though right now we may be in the running to win the Ryan Mallett pool, I'm a big proponent of drafting

Gabe Carimi

Absolutely agree on Green. He needs to just be cut - right NOW - no delay. I'd rather they went with a rookie out at RT than this guy.

From the ToS:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

Funny that after 7k posts, you still don't know the rules.

Freakin' Longhorns...who even knew they could read???

Edited by The Senator

The Bills O-Line is below average...

It's no longer an excuse for Trentative though...It's just not...He's not good enough most of the time...That's all there is to that... B-)

Our O-line is a better O-line than our QB is a QB.

Exactly correct... B-)