GAILEY(2010) vs JAURON(2009) week 1

Bash_Gash

Yes the bills offense was better week 1 with jauron.....

the things i saw from gailey that Jauron would have never done and atleast is some positive going forward was:

1) The touchdown to Parrish on 4th down would have been a field goal by jauron and gailey went for the td which shows atleast Gailey has balls and will trust his players which will bowed well down the road trying to develop an identity.

2) when the safety was taken by buffalo to give ball back to miami with a minute and 30 sec left. Jauron would have went for it on 4th down and miami would have sealed it earlier and bills would have had no chance. With gailey he gave the confidence back to his D and hoped his offense will show some guts.

3) 4th quarter no-huddle. Jauron would have kept same offense all game whether it worked or not and gone down without a fight. Gailey changed to a no huddle maybe a little too late but atleast he showed he is willing to make an adjustment.

4) Bills ran the wildcat on consecutive plays when it worked twice and then when miami stopped it they went back to Edwards. Gailey went with it until it was ineffective while jauron would have had one good play of it then changed to the quarterback behind the centre. Even though it worked he would have tried something unorthodox and gone away from what worked.

Yes the Bills lost but atleast this coach will show some guts, take some chances and try to help this team develop an identity.

Edited by Bash_Gash

Yes the bills offense was better week 1 with jauron.....

the things i saw from gailey that Jauron would have never done and atleast is some positive going forward was:

1) The touchdown to Parrish on 4th down would have been a field goal by jauron and gailey went for the td which shows atleast Gailey has balls and will trust his players which will bowed well down the road trying to develop an identity.

2) when the safety was taken by buffalo to give ball back to miami with a minute and 30 sec left. Jauron would have went for it on 4th down and miami would have sealed it earlier and bills would have had no chance. With gailey he gave the confidence back to his D and hoped his offense will show some guts.

3) 4th quarter no-huddle. Jauron would have kept same offense all game whether it worked or not and gone down without a fight. Gailey changed to a no huddle maybe a little too late but atleast he showed he is willing to make an adjustment.

4) Bills ran the wildcat on consecutive plays when it worked twice and then when miami stopped it they went back to Edwards. Gailey went with it until it was ineffective while jauron would have had one good play of it then changed to the quarterback behind the centre. Even though it worked he would have tried something unorthodox and gone away from what worked.

Yes the Bills lost but atleast this coach will show some guts, take some chances and try to help this team develop an identity.

maybe if trent could throw the ball and not kitty out we could have seen something from Chans offense.

I think that was a bad call. I would take the 3 and make it a 1 possession game with that much time left. What Gailey did may have shown he is long on balls, but also short on brains. Yes it worked, so to many people that automatically makes it a good call. But think for a second what your line above would have read if it did not work. Still a 2 possession game... basically game over. In my opinion anyway, that was not the smart play. It just happened to work because of a mistake by the Miami safety.

Last year Week 1 at New England-

Edwards 15-25- 212- 2 TD's- 0 Int

Bills 276 net yards. 24 points.

This year Week 1 vs Miami

Edwards 18-34-139- 1 TD- 0 Int

Bills 166 net yards. 10 points.

No idea what it means. Lost both. Edwards sucks.