Yeah today was bad but if one person says

JStranger76

you need to be stabbed in the face. I'm just sayin.........

This team will never win as long as Trent Edwards is quarterback. I have been very patient this offseason and have refrained from commenting, but he was pathetic today. He cannot run an NFL offense and will never be a QB that can lead his team to victory. When given opportunities to do so, he folds like a bad poker hand. Even at the beginning of the game on the first series, two passes batted back in his face and then a sack. Are you kidding me? On the opening drive? It was an omen of things to come. He just can't function under pressure. At one point on that final series, he turned his head away from the pass rush and threw it right into the defender. How can you possibly complete a pass with your eyes closed? I don't care who they would bring in, be it Levi Brown or Levi Strauss,this guy needs to go.

haha i said tht in the shout box. I would rather see levi brown out there then trent being a kitty out there. Its very painful to watch and I just cant handle trent Edwards anymore. Get the !@#$ off the field trent Edwards you could not possibly be any worse at your position. Get the !@#$ off this team so we can move forward. Cut trent bring in levi brown.

Why not? Not as the starter, but as 3rd qb. Can anyone come up with a reason the team shouldn't cut Trent and just go with Fitzpatrick? What does Edwards add to this roster except decent performances when nothing is at stake? At least go with a guy no one will be deluded into thinking has some nebulous unrealized "potential".

Could Vick be worse??

Addendum: Could [iNSERT NAME HERE*] be worse? * Fitz, Brohm, Howard Simon, The Earl of Bud, my mother-in-law, etc.

Trent has mysterious flashes of marginal competence, which seem to occur when someone tells him to take 3 steps and just chuck it to a spot on the field. The second he starts with his reads, the "bad things will happen soon" clock starts ticking.