I hate to say it....

Rockinon

What's with all of the screen passes to Spiller for negative yards? The offensive line was terrible but there were moments running the ball up the middle looked good and during the hurry up. There were some good pass plays negated by penalties too. This could easily have gone the other way but my beef is when something doesn't work(screen), try something else. Put some plays in the book Chan!

What's with all of the screen passes to Spiller for negative yards? The offensive line was terrible but there were moments running the ball up the middle looked good and during the hurry up. There were some good pass plays negated by penalties too. This could easily have gone the other way but my beef is when something doesn't work(screen), try something else. Put some plays in the book Chan!

You're assuming all of those short passes were supposed to be screens...

Not much else you can do when your QB won't throw in the middle of the field, and your tackles can't block anyone. The plays were fine IMO, the execution was awful.

Sure you can, you can do what I was screaming at my TV all day. Line up under center and run the friggin ball right at them. If Spiller isn't the type of back who can do that then put Jackson or Lynch in there and pound the rock. They never even tried to really establish the run today.

Sure you can, you can do what I was screaming at my TV all day. Line up under center and run the friggin ball right at them. If Spiller isn't the type of back who can do that then put Jackson or Lynch in there and pound the rock. They never even tried to really establish the run today.

I agree they didn't run with all the backs and tried to use Spiller as the #1 they should get them all involved. If they could have run better in the 1st 3, 3& outs they could have set up some passing might have been a different game. It seems Chan might have put his eggs in one basket a bit there.

Trent and the line played pretty much up to par with last year tho.

The gadget looks we gave them worked and we didn't stay with what was working that would be my beef with the coaching (besides that they came out sooo flat).